Description: A locker is an inventory item that can hold up to 36 item, split between 2 locker sides.
Lockers come in a single (silver) color.
2 lockers can be crafted with 4 Iron Nuggets and 2 Chests.
Lockers do not have retaining inventories. If broken, all items within will drop (like a vanilla chest).
Place a locker by right clicking against another block - lockers can be placed on the ground, on the wall or on top of other blocks. Lockers take up a single block in height and are 0.5B in depth.
Lockers have two separate sides. Right clicking the left and right sides will open a different inventory. The GUI states 'Left Locker' or 'Right Locker' at the top to indicate which side is being viewed. Each side offers 2 rows (18 slots) to store items in.
Lock (Restricted Access)
Lockers can be locked to a single player each side by the locker owner.
- Lockers are owned by the player who places it; only the owner can break, lock or unlock the locker.
- Lockers are accessible to all by default - unless protected by a lock or a landclaim (mods like FTBChunks).
- Lockers can have two unique locks (two different players) between the left and right sides, or have one locked, one open.
- Lockers can be opened by the owner, even if locked to a player.
- Lockers can be opened by OPs and those with the mod perm key, even if locked to a player.
- Lockers can have their locks changed at any time by the owner, even if there are items stored within.
To lock a locker, rename a nametag in an anvil to the desired player's exact name and place it into the nametag slot in the top right corner of the locker GUI. This name must be correct to capitals and symbols, and the side the nametag is placed into with determine which locker side is locked to the chosen player. To restrict the locker to the owner, follow the same steps, specifying the owner's name instead.
Landclaim mods restrict access to inventories and will (default) prevent players accessing lockers, even if unlocked/locked.
If you find an issue, please report it to our bugs channel on Discord. We ask that you look to see if your issue was reported first!
This is not a complete list of version changes / fixes. It is a changelog of relevant wiki-related version information.
||1.18.2-1.3.0||Lockers can be locked to a single player by side (left and right).|
|1.18.2-1.0.0||Locker recipe changed to require less resources, but yield fewer lockers.|